On 25 May 2018 the EU Regulation 2016/679 “General Regulation on Data Protection” came into force (also known by the English acronym GDPR). In carrying out its institutional activities, Medilink S.r.l. collects and uses personal data (such as name, surname, telephone, e-mail) of those who have contacts or wish to have contact with the company.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER FOR THIS APPLICATION:
Medilink S.r.l. S.
Martino street, 58. 96014 – Floridia (SR)
P. IVA 01605900891 – E-mail: email@example.com
Types of collected data
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this application, in normal operation and only for the duration of the connection, are some data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the purpose of associating it to users but, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify them. This data is deleted a few hours after processing.
Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
If connecting to this web application you decide, where provided, to send your personal data (for example: name, surname, email address) to access certain services, or, to make requests via email, such data will be retained to respond to the your request, or to provide the service requested by you in compliance with this information and the specific privacy information made in the phase of joining the individual services. The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service and manage any future problems. Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the same users, as specified in the specific information of the individual services, or to simplify – at your request – the registration operations to sites / applications exterior. Unless otherwise specified, it is mandatory to provide all the data required by the application in order to take advantage of the services offered. In cases where the inclusion of optional data is requested, the user is free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the available services.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
Medilink S.r.l. take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, others involved in organizing the activities of Medilink S.r.l. (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, communication agencies, consultants, etc.) also appointed, if necessary, “Data Processors” by the owner. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located (in case of use of dedicated servers located abroad). To obtain further information on the processing site, the user can refer to the section concerning the processing of personal data. The user is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, as well as on the security measures taken from the holder to protect data.
Purposes of processing the collected data
Personal data are collected to allow the holder to contact the user and provide their services, as well as for purposes related to statistics, marketing and interaction with external platforms. The types of personal data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected, therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed;
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner;
- When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the holder may retain the personal data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. The user can at any time request the interruption of the processing and the cancellation of their data.
Details on the processing of personal dataPersonal data are collected for the following purposes:
1. Contact the user Some personal data, such as name and surname, e-mail address and other personal data, can be collected through dedicated forms present in different areas of the application. The owner makes use of the newsletter forms, to record the email address of the user who is automatically inserted into a list of contacts to whom emails containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to Medilink S.r.l. S.r.l. and to this application.
2. Creating a user database This type of service allows the owner to build user profiles starting from an email address, the name or any other information that the user provides, as well as tracing the user’s activities through statistical functions. Some of these services could also allow the programmed sending of messages to the user, such as informative emails based on the experience of using this application.
3. Address management and sending of email messages This type of service allows you to manage a database of e-mail contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the user. These services could also allow to collect data relating to the date and time of display of messages by the user, as well as to the interaction of the user with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in messages.
Twitter Remarketing (Twitter, Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses personal data collected in order to track and examine the use of this site, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may use personal data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Cookies and usage data are collected, data processing location is USA, you can consult the data usage policy at:
and disable the use:
|__utmc||End of browser session|
Further information on the processing of personal dataDefense in court
The data collected by the user can be used for the defense by the owner in court or in further stages for the establishment from abuse in the use or related services by the user. The user declares that he is aware that the owner could reveal the data collected at the request of the public authorities.
The user may request to provide further information for the collection and processing of their data in specific applications on this site and in the various related application software.
More information that is not indicated in this document
At any time the user can request more information on the processing of personal data to the data controller using the contacts on this web application.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the user has the right to:
- Revoke the consent previously expressed at any time;
- Oppose to the processing of personal data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below;
- Access your data processed by the data controller and receive a copy of the processed data;
- Verify and request the correction of the correctness of your data and request the update or correction;
- When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the holder will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- Obtaining the cancellation or removal of your personal data;
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder without any obstacles. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- Propose a complaint to the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the owner is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner, users have the right to oppose the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, where their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the user, a request must be addressed to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed for free and processed by the owner as soon as possible.
Definitions and legal referencesPersonal data (or data)
It constitutes personal data any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
These are personal data collected automatically by the application (or third-party applications that it uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects to the application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s computer environment.
The individual who uses this application, which must coincide with the interested party or be authorized by him and whose personal data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the personal data refer.
Responsible for processing (or responsible)
Data controller (or holder)
The natural person, legal entity, public administration and any other body, association or body to which they are responsible, even together with another owner, decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the profile of the security, in relation to the functioning and use of this application. The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which the personal data of the users are collected.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations set out in EU Regulation 2016/679, as well as by Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, concerning Cookies. This privacy statement only concerns this application.
Last modification: October 2020